Enjoy the lively sights, sounds and island flavors of Atlanta on a private, intimate tour. We offer tours that are memorable and special. Whether you are a large family on vacation looking for something intimate and fun, or a corporation looking for a great ice breaker prior to a business conference…consider us!
Flavors Food Tours has successfully worked with travel agents and large vendors, such as CNN, Sodexho Marriott, Pfizer, GE Money and more.
Private group tours with Flavors of Atlanta Food Tours make the perfect event for:
Please read the following information carefully before completing the Private Group Tour Request Form to the right.
- Flavors of Atlanta and Private Group Tour Organizer will agree on all logistical information prior to the tour date. We take care to ensure every part of your private food tour experience runs smoothly so Flavors has a difficult time with last minute changes and alterations to agreed upon logistics. Make sure to express your needs and possible logistical challenges upfront.
- Our private food tours are at least 2.5 hours in length but can be tailored to your needs. Please fill out our private tour form so we can customize something unique to your group or we can provide the general tour experience but with just the members of your private group.
- If you have a large group we can come up with creative solutions to serve your full group while still maintaining a boutique and intimate feel. Let’s start planning now!
- Flavors of Atlanta has successfully worked around a number of dietary needs and restrictions (vegetarian, gluten allergies, etc), so please ask if we can accommodate yours. It will be difficult to accommodate them unless we are notified in advance so we can plan accordingly.
- Private Group Food Tours, like our Public Tours, are held rain or shine
- Private tours include all food, drink and restaurant/bartender gratuities
Please see our FAQ section or email us if you have further questions. Flavors of Atlanta Food Tours will contact the Tour Organizer to answer all questions by phone or email once we receive the completed Private Tour Request Form.